Former US Army Ranger Instructor
GSI is hiring former US Army Ranger instructors for immediate employment and OCONUS deployment in the next 10-14 days. Candidates must be a recent (within 5-8 years) US Army Ranger instructor for a Security Assistance contract at an OCONUS location training students in basic and advanced Soldier Skills, Light Infantry, Ranger, SUT and other various SOF skills and mission essential tasks.
- Be able to pass and maintain the physical standards of the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT) for their age categories due to strenuous training conditions and expectation to serve as mentors and model the discipline expected of a professional Special Operations soldier.
- Possesses at least three (3) years’ experience in their subject matter expertise and possess expert knowledge in the subjects that they will be teaching. Contractors shall have previous recent CENTCOM theater experience (within 5 years).
- Have at least two (2) years’ experience as a Senior JFKSWC SUT instructor and Team Sergeant of a Special Forces ODA.
Preferred skills and experience are:
- Platoon Sergeant or above Airborne Infantry Company or the 75th Ranger Regiment (Senior NCO’s are preferred)
- Experience within the last five (5) years conducting training in theater with partner force Special Operators and/ or conducting operations targeting high value individuals or targets (HVTs)
- Must be Ranger Qualified/Former U.S. Army Ranger School Ranger Instructor (RI’s).
- Experience teaching Ranger, Small Unit Tactics, CQB, basic and advanced pistol and rifle marksmanship, sniper, mechanical breaching, mounted/mobility operations.
If hired employment and travel to work location will begin immediately.
Salary will be discussed along with employment details and employment location during interviews.
If you meet all of the requirements listed in this job announcement, please send a copy of your resume/CV and DD214 to email@example.com.