Electrical/Electrician Subject Matter Expert Training Instructor
GovSource Incorporated is in need of an Electrical/Electrician Subject Matter Expert training instructor for a training contract located in Afghanistan.
The candidate will serve as a training instructor in a vocational/occupational training program. This candidate will be responsible for conducting platform/classroom and hands on instruction which focuses on the appropriate vocational training area. This position has direct responsibility for the delivery of classroom and practical training for courses in the field/trade as an Electrician.
Candidate must be a certified/licensed Electrician and have at least ten years of specialized experience within the Industry. To be creditable, this experience must have equipped the applicant with the particular qualifications to perform successfully the duties of the position, and demonstrated a practical knowledge of the subject area of the position, and of the methods and techniques of instruction.
- At least ten (10) years of related practical work experience in Electrical Systems.
- Applicant must be intimately familiar with Electrical systems used in Afghanistan.
- Experience in teaching with full and primary responsibility for classroom instruction. One year teaching or instructing experience directly related to Electricity and Electrical Systems.
- Skill in servicing, repairing, and maintaining Electrical equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot malfunctions and determine causes of Electrical problems.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and components related to electrical power production equipment.
- Ability to interpret technical manuals, illustrations, specifications, diagrams, and schematics to make repairs and modifications.
- Ability and experience in prioritization of completing work tasks.
- Knowledge of design and installation of power and lightning grounding schemes and electrical power distribution techniques.
Candidate must meet medical requirements set forth by CRC Fort Bliss: http://www.bliss.army.mil/CRC/contractors.html
The following are requirements for deployment (must be current)
- HIV Testing (within 6 months)
- Copies of Dental and Medical records showing no adverse conditions (within 6 months)
- All immunizations (within 6 months)
This is an active task order. Salary, IC Afghanistan job location and employment details will be discussed during interviews.
Compensation is competitive for the position.
If you are interested and meet all the requirements, please forward an updated resume and DD214 (if former military) email@example.com